- The stickers pack tools includes 6 self-adhesive lacquered 4 x 4 cm to stick wherever you want. These professionally printed labels work great as planner stickers or to label and keep your dad’s toys in order. They are clearly used by the whole family.
- Pack theme: Tools, the basics to work. Part of the Home objects collection.
- The Stickers of Tools pack includes: the screw, the screwdriver, the wrench for nuts, the saw, the hammer and the paint brush.
- All our products so far, are designed and manufactured in Chile. With fair trade, in a microscopic company run by women who also like to recycle.
- The printing is professional quality offset, on 120 g adhesive paper. In addition to a protective varnish that protects the paper and printing.
Tools Stickers Pack, Stickers for Planner.
Tool stickers are part of our “Household Objects” collection, with them you can label and keep your tools in order or organize your weekly planner. All products part of the Stickers Home Objects collection created by us, are manufactured in small batches of a few units or if you prefer limited edition. So we assure you that with them you will be absolutely the most exclusive on the block.
Tools Stickers Pack
This set of stickers is the most informative, since they are the ones that best illustrate our creative customs and they are also the most colorful ones that you will find in the region.
We put at your fingertips, figures to build and interactive publications, which encourage creativity and disseminate the work of the best creative minds in the world
Why Trust Proyecto Ensamble?
Our products are 100% recyclable, since we use paper or cardboard as our fundamental elements, even making the same packing of our products transform into something that is not waste.
We make Products to make you happy and at the same time we promote artists by giving you a product with the design of an artist worldwide.
We managed to divert concentration away from technological devices, to a playful activity that encourages creativity
There are no reviews yet.