- The kit includes 15 units Film Monsters Stickers Pack, wholesale price.
- Each Stickers PackIncludes 6 lacquered stickers to stick wherever you want.
- Theme: dark characters of the Cinema.
- The pack includes: Godzilla, Creature from the Black Lagoon, The Flying Eye, the Zombie, Rat Fink plus the Saucer Men.
- All our products so far, are designed and manufactured in Chile. With fair trade, in a microscopic company run by women who also like to recycle.
- Printing on 120 gr + lacquered self-adhesive paper.
To do the illustrations, Don Libedlulo was inspired by American films of the 50s and 60s, which include unforgettable characters such as. Godzilla, known as the King of the Monsters, gigantic and prehistoric as well as the star of the popular Japanese movie franchise by Toho Company Ltda, since its premiere in 1954, Godzilla has become an icon of culture popular.
Another character that we really like is the Saucer Men or the movie Invasion of the Saucer Men; working title: Spacemen Saturday Night, which is a 1957 black and white sci-fi / horror comedy film produced by James H. Nicholson. The screenplay by Robert J. Gurney Jr. and Al Martin was based on the 1955 short story “The Cosmic Frame” by Paul W. Fairman. The script of Robert J. Gurney Jr. and Al Martin was based on the 1955 short story «The Cosmic Frame» by Paul W. Fairman.
Finally, we are in love with the creature from the Black Lagoon. He is the protagonist of a 1954 American black and white 3D monster horror film from Universal-International. The creature was played by Ben Chapman on land and by Ricou Browning underwater. The film opened in Detroit on February 12 and was released regionally, opening on various dates.
We put at your fingertips, figures to build and interactive publications, which encourage creativity and disseminate the work of the best creative minds in the world
Why Trust Proyecto Ensamble?
Our products are 100% recyclable, since we use paper or cardboard as our fundamental elements, even making the same packing of our products transform into something that is not waste.
We make Products to make you happy and at the same time we promote artists by giving you a product with the design of an artist worldwide.
We managed to divert concentration away from technological devices, to a playful activity that encourages creativity