- Forest Birds Sticker Pack contains 16 lacquered and illustrated stickers with Chilean birds, fauna and others characters to decorate anywhere
- Theme: Chilean fauna, forest birds and several characters.
- The pack includes the following illustrated birds: the common loica (Leistes loyca), common ray (Aphrastura spinicauda), Patagonian comet (Phrygilus), huemul, fox, llama and imaginary characters
- All our products so far, are designed and manufactured in Chile. With fair trade, in a microscopic company run by women who also like to recycle.
- For the manufacture of the self-adhesive, offset printing was used on 120 g + lacquered adhesive paper that protects this printing.
The Forest Birds Sticker Pack was illustrated by Don Libedlulo the illustrations of the birds created between 2014 and 2015. They are part of his portfolio as the graphic designer, and illustrator and artist of Ensamble.
All the products part of the collection of Stickers Pack created by us, are manufactured in small batches of a few units or limited edition, so we assure you that with them you will be absolutely the most exclusive on the block. This is the paper wallet more beautiful, amazing and light that you will find on the block.
Forest Birds Sticker Pack by Proyecto Ensamble contains 3 lacquered stickers with Chilean birds illustrations: Loica, Rayadito, Cometocino Patagónico. All our products so far, are designed and manufactured in Chile. With fair trade, in a microscopic company run by women who also like to recycle.
We put at your fingertips, figures to build and interactive publications, which encourage creativity and disseminate the work of the best creative minds in the world
Why Trust Proyecto Ensamble?
Our products are 100% recyclable, since we use paper or cardboard as our fundamental elements, even making the same packing of our products transform into something that is not waste.
We make Products to make you happy and at the same time we promote artists by giving you a product with the design of an artist worldwide.
We managed to divert concentration away from technological devices, to a playful activity that encourages creativity
There are no reviews yet.