- Mr Rabbit paper toys contains 12 illustrated paper toys templates to assemble.
- 12 invited international artists.
- All our products so far, are designed and manufactured in Chile. With fair trade, in a microscopic company run by women who also like to recycle.
- For the manufacture of the templates, we use offset printing on 250 g couché paper.
- In addition, the templates are die-cut and pre-folded, ready to fold, glue and assemble.
- Each template includes numbers for assembly and instructions, you will need glue for assembly.
- The packaging turns into a mask (assembly without glue).
- For more information go and visit our blogpost.
The “Mr. rabbit” series from Proyecto Ensamble contains 12 paper toys templates plus the Rabbit mask, all ready to assemble the illustrated paper toys by great artists. All our products so far, are designed and manufactured in Chile. With fair trade, in a microscopic company run by women who also like to recycle.
This edition launched in 2016, is sold out. But we have the last balances available in two miniseries, Mr Rabbit Summer and Mr Rabbit Autumn
Zorro Zombie, Pablo Nievla, Jose Carcavilla, Ekaterina Ladatko, ElSeñorCuervo, Ladislas Chachingnot, Mike Fudge, Riccardo Sabatini, Alexandra Zutto, Iván Espinel, Frenemy, M. M. Armstrong Olea. And the mask made by the American artist Jon Contino.