- Paper Toys Series 2 Nikodemus contains 9 illustrated templates to assemble.
- There are 9 invited international artists.
- It includes a brochure with the information of all the artists published in the series in 2010
- All our products so far, are designed and manufactured in Chile. With fair trade, in a microscopic company run by women who also like to recycle.
- For the manufacture of the templates, offset printing was used on 200 grs coated paper.
- In addition, the templates are die-cut and pre-folded, ready to fold, glue and assemble.
- Each template includes guide numbers for assembly on the front and back, on the other hand we have instructions available both in video and images.
- For more information about the series and images of previous publications watch the post.
For Series 2, a special invitation was extended to both Latin American, European and North American artists. Among them, we must mention Javi Royo from Spain, comic strip illustrator and creator of the decorative vinyl brand Chispum, in which he combines illustration, decoration with humor; Motomichi Nakamura, Japanese artist based in NY. He is the creator of important animation projects, among others, he has also visited Chile in the framework of the chilemonos festival; Julie West from USA, featured on Kidrobot; The Dog Lived (UK); Sea Contreras (Chile); Matacho Descorp (Colombia); Falto (Peru); Osmar Intre (Mexico) and Monfa (Costa Rica).
We put at your fingertips, figures to build and interactive publications, which encourage creativity and disseminate the work of the best creative minds in the world
Why Trust Proyecto Ensamble?
Our products are 100% recyclable, since we use paper or cardboard as our fundamental elements, even making the same packing of our products transform into something that is not waste.
We make Products to make you happy and at the same time we promote artists by giving you a product with the design of an artist worldwide.
We managed to divert concentration away from technological devices, to a playful activity that encourages creativity