Buildable Paper Toys from the Mr. Rabbit
Magdalena Armstrong Olea is a Chilean illustrator who is part of the sold-out Mr. Rabbit series by Proyecto Ensamble during 2016. Now you can get the paper template with his design, in the special series of 3 artists Mr. Rabbit Summer Series. The included templates come ready to assemble and enjoy the paper building toys illustrated by great artists. These are objects designed and manufactured in Chile.
- The series includes the illustration of MM Olea plus 2 illustrated templates to fold and paste.
- The artists included in the mini series Mr. Rabbit Summer Season are: Riccardo Sabatini, Alexandra Zutto and M. M. Armstrong Olea.
- All our products so far, are designed and manufactured in Chile. With fair trade, in a microscopic company run by women who also like to recycle.
- Professional print on 250g couché paper.
- Die-cut in addition to pleats, template ready to assemble.
- Each template includes numbers for assembly and instructions, you will need glue for assembly.
- For more information and images of MMArmstrong Olea rebbit paper toy template visit the post.
Magdalena Armstrong Olea was one of the guest artists for the Mr Rabbit series in 2016. In the Mr. rabbit series by Proyecto Ensamble, 12 paper templates plus the Rabbit mask were compiled during 2016, part of the works compiled for that series are included in the mini series Mr. Rabbit Summer Season: Riccardo Sabatini, Alexandra Zutto and M. M. Armstrong Olea.
The Mr. Rabbit from the Seasons collection, and in this case the summer series are part of the works collected and published in the Mr. Rabbit during 2016, material that was presented in several exhibitions and art fairs. You’re still in time to buy yours!
We put at your fingertips, figures to build and interactive publications, which encourage creativity and disseminate the work of the best creative minds in the world
Why Trust Proyecto Ensamble?
Our products are 100% recyclable, since we use paper or cardboard as our fundamental elements, even making the same packing of our products transform into something that is not waste.
We make Products to make you happy and at the same time we promote artists by giving you a product with the design of an artist worldwide.
We managed to divert concentration away from technological devices, to a playful activity that encourages creativity