- Express Promo Bundle Pack of Paper Toys Series 1 and 2, each one contains 9 illustrated templates to assemble.
- 18 international artists invited
- All our products so far, are designed and manufactured in Chile. With fair trade, in a microscopic company run by women who also like to recycle.
- Professional printing on 200 g couché paper.
- Die-cut and pleated ready to assemble.
- They also include numbers for assembly and instructions.
- For more information and images visit Series 1, Original and Series 2, Nikodemus.
Our express promo bundle pack includes 18 artists, which correspond to series 1 and series 2 of Proyecto Ensamble, this means that both include 9. Guest Artists for Series 1 Original, which includes a variety of Chilean illustrators, include: Fiskal, Libedlulo, Nicolás Cociña, Paulina Guajardo, Leslie Pallero, César Romo, Holly Box, Eduardo Allende, Carlos Velázquez and finally Vaughan Richardson.
On the other hand, series 2 is also made up of 9 international artists, among whom we have: The Dog Lived, Julie West, Monfa, Matacho Descorp, Javirroyo, Motomichi Nakamura, Osmar Intre, Falto, and finally Sea Contreras, who is a Chilean artist.
Series 1 and 2 of Proyecto Ensamble contain 9 paper templates ready to assemble Lego-type paper toys. Since these can be assembled with each other, therefore they are constructive characters illustrated by great Chilean and foreign artists. These primarily didactic and collectible objects are designed and manufactured with love in Chile.
We put at your fingertips, figures to build and interactive publications, which encourage creativity and disseminate the work of the best creative minds in the world
Why Trust Proyecto Ensamble?
Our products are 100% recyclable, since we use paper or cardboard as our fundamental elements, even making the same packing of our products transform into something that is not waste.
We make Products to make you happy and at the same time we promote artists by giving you a product with the design of an artist worldwide.
We managed to divert concentration away from technological devices, to a playful activity that encourages creativity