For all who have asked. Here is the explanatory sheet. With the techniques that we will describe below, you will become an ASTRO! to fold and paste our ensamble paper toys.
In the assembly templates, you will find some numbers on the front and the back of the template, if you match each number with its respective number on the opposite side, you will be able to paste the paper figure without any difficulty.
We, the experts in the assembly of wonderful paper toys, recommend using liquid silicone to paste, the drying time of this glue allows correction and is transparent (the neatness of the final result depends on your trade). To avoid going through the extreme tantrum stage or the humiliation stage for being lousy at crafts, DO NOT use cold glue, because it twists the paper, we also do not recommend using glue sticks such as (Stick-fix), since these were not designed for stick with enough strength.
YOU WILL SPEND HOURS OF ENTERTAINMENT!!
Not just with the build, when you have your complete set made up.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ADMIRE IT AND HANDLE IT UNTIL BOREDOM!!!
Below you can see the schematic and the video of folding the assemblies, which we will soon complement with more visual information so that you can glue better. How to Fold and Paste our Ensamble Paper Toys
- Fold in or out as shown in the figure.
- Glue the lower area (feet) to the back area of the figure (back).
- Continue gluing the top section (head) to the back and left side of the figure.
- Glue the upper front section to both sides of the figure simultaneously, inserting the tabs.
- Finish by gluing the lower front section.