Because since 2009 we are a team of two creators of artistic and educational paper objects. These are tools for creatives and future geniuses.
We put at your fingertips, buildable figures and interactive publications, which encourage creativity and show the best creatives.
Once in a while we, Proyecto Ensamble, bring enjoyment and inspiration to many admirers, collectors, and art consumers. All this through our interactive exhibitions and publications that stand out for their iconic design, designed to encourage creativity and promote the work of the best creatives. We are now looking to produce a new exhibit with its respective limited edition series of Proyecto Ensamble paper toys and templates for the 2021 season, highlighting the work of new creatives and telling a new story.
Gentleman Cat is the new edition, part of the iconic line of masks and paper toys designed by Proyecto Ensamble.
Gentleman Cat represents courage, bravery and power. Felines also are associated with the sun, and vitality in some cultures. (much as pumas and jaguars from Latin America).
Like this totem, it is intuition, psychic powers, and creative inclinations. It is also capable of neutralizing the darkness, and being a guide on our path of self-realization, therefore we wanted to crystallize this spiritual, physical and energetic force.
We hope you identify with this new proposal and its concepts.
A minimum of 38 and a maximum of 47 works will be selected for the exhibition. Each selected piece will get:
* Your work featured in the Gentleman Cat exhibit.
* All those who participate by customizing the template can potentially have their work highlighted in the digital marketing channels of Proyecto Ensamble, with their respective credits.
A minimum of 6 and a maximum of 12 pieces will be selected as finalists. Each finalist piece will get:
* Your work featured in the Gentleman Cat exhibit.
* Your work featured and printed on the Gentleman Cat series, part of the line of masks and paper toys edited, designed and produced by Proyecto Ensamble.
* Each finalist will receive 50 templates printed with their design, these templates can be sold individually.
* Each finalist will receive one complete set from the Gentleman Cat series, which will include their design.
* Each piece selected to be printed in the series will receive 100usd.
* All those who participate by intervening the templates, can potentially have their work highlighted in the digital marketing channels of Proyecto Ensamble, with their respective credits.
* Who is eligible: This opportunity is open globally, you must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
* Limit of proposals: 2 per participant. Please note that during the Submission Period, your submission may appear on Proyecto Ensamble’s social media channels, credit will be given for these mentions.
* Promotion: You should not share your submitted work online, on social networks or portfolio, while the selection period lasts unless it is by sharing directly from our social networks and other online channels.
* Originality: All submissions must be your own original work (meaning that you are not allowed to use third party pre-existing copyright materials and/or stock images in your submission) except material provided by Proyecto Ensamble. Proyecto Ensamble reserves all rights to the material provided.
* How to participate: click on the “Participate” tab and follow the instructions. It is very important that you provide a link to your online portfolio and your email so that we can communicate. If we select you to customize the template, you must send your work in PDF format. Keep your original files in the best possible quality. Please do not use photos or videos.
* Additional requirements to the work: Add a short auto biography and description that explains the inspiration behind your work.
* Licenses: When you submit your work, you grant Proyecto Ensamble a global, non-exclusive digital license to use the submitted work on our online and social media platforms. If your work is used, you will be credited accordingly.
* Finalist works: If you are “selected” to be part of the series, you will be asked to assign all rights, titles and interests in and for the selected work to Proyecto Ensamble for the specified incentives. Upon selection, you will be asked to sign a rights session that stipulates the details of the agreement between the parties. You may use your work for non-commercial, portfolio use only. If you are selected as a finalist, you may be asked to modify your work to suit production requirements.
* Communication: Please provide an active email address when you register via the form to participate. To ensure that we can communicate.
* Selection: During the selection period, Proyecto Ensamble will communicate with the shortlisted. You must respond to Proyecto Ensamble within forty-eight (48) hours or you will lose all incentives. For verification, you will be asked to provide the original files of your work and a scan of your identification.
* Proyecto Ensamble reserves the right to eliminate inappropriate, offensive and harmful submissions, as well as submissions that do not conform to the summary, these guidelines or the Official Rules.
* It is not necessary to make any purchase to participate or be selected.
PROYECTO ENSAMBLE will select the highest quality portfolios to extend the invitation. Later we will make the selection between the works qualified for the exhibition and finally for the series.
A qualified work is one that complies with all the official Terms and Conditions, Guidelines and Rules.
The evaluation criteria are based on creativity (20%), originality (20%) and general understanding of the subject (60%).
Release: November 3, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
Submission deadline: DECEMBER 3, 2020 at 6:00 p.m.
Selected Creators: January 3, 2021 at 6:00 p.m.
All hours are in CHILE local time
YOU CAN BE THE NEXT ONE